- What This Week’s Jobs Report Means For Rates
- Big Inflation Scare, But Rates Remain Resilient
- Once a month, the government releases the Employment Situation, also known as “the jobs report.” No other piece of economic data is as consistently relevant for the bond market and, thus, interest rates.
- Who’s Lying About The Housing Market?
- Victory For Rates; Hope For Housing Inventory?
1660 S Albion St. Suite 723
Denver, CO 80222
Office: (303) 573-1200
Regulated by the Department of Real Estate NMLS ID# 1504756
Share this site
- How non-QM lenders can make the origination process easier for brokers June 10, 2021
- Selling your home? Make sure you’re aware of hidden costs June 10, 2021
- Here are the cities that ranked among the best and worst places to raise a family June 10, 2021
- Mortgage lenders loosened credit standards in May June 10, 2021
- Judge rules for Zillow in REX antitrust lawsuit June 10, 2021