- Big Inflation Scare, But Rates Remain Resilient
- Once a month, the government releases the Employment Situation, also known as “the jobs report.” No other piece of economic data is as consistently relevant for the bond market and, thus, interest rates.
- Who’s Lying About The Housing Market?
- Victory For Rates; Hope For Housing Inventory?
- Weak Data Continues Driving Paradoxical Moves in Bonds
1660 S Albion St. Suite 723
Denver, CO 80222
Office: (303) 573-1200
Regulated by the Department of Real Estate NMLS ID# 1504756
Share this site
- Bill Dallas to speak at engage.marketing on June 17 June 4, 2021
- Stewart adds Arizona’s Thomas Title & Escrow June 4, 2021
- Regardless of price, Austin homes still flying off the market June 4, 2021
- Attention all first-time homebuyers: Here are some steps to affording a home June 4, 2021
- The wild housing market’s big winner? Homebuilders June 4, 2021